Sunday, July 18, 2010

In My Mailbox (Christinabean) - July 19, 2010




In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren in which bloggers post about the books they have received for the week. Books may be bought, taken out from the library or bought from a store.


This week I had WAY TOO MANY from the library so I thought I'd just pick a few of my favs -






What I received from contests -






A huge thankyou to Tynga's Reviews and All Things Urban Fantasy for their Paranormal Summer Fest contest!

What's in your mailbox this week?






2 comments:

  1. Oooh you have some great books there. Hope you enjoy reading The Demon's Covenant, I'm sure it'll make you want the third book after you finish. I see that you have Silver Borne - have you read the other Mercy Thompson books? I just got them. Here's my IMM if you have time to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete