Sunday, August 22, 2010

In My Mailbox - Curlypow Aug. 23rd, 2010

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren in which bloggers post about the books they have received for the week. Books may be won, taken out from the library or bought from a store.

So I had lots of fun this week spending money at book closeouts. Veeerry dangerous place to visit with a credit card, but oh, so much fun. My favourite book to arrive in the mail was this one, which may not mean much to you out there, but to an embroiderer like me it was an amazing bargain and I am so excited to get it- its been on my wish list for over a year.















Then, I decided that I had enjoyed the House of Night series so much that I might just as well own some of them.

Then, I saw Evermore, and since Alyson Noel is going to be in Brampton in Sept at the Smart Chicks Kick It tour stop, it seemed like a good deal.

Then, I saw Tamar, which is one of my favourite YA war novels - I just love it so much - and I thought I might do a post on it, so I'd better buy it and remind myself exactly what goes on in the story. Are you beginning to get the idea why Book Closeouts are a bad idea!


Then of course there are the books I got from the library: Suite Scarlett; Infinite Days; The Dead Tossed Waves; Perfect Chemistry; Need, and Jealousy, and then Christinabean asked me if I'd like to read Sea, by Heidi R. Kling and Silver Phoenix by Cindy Pon, and of course I couldn't say no. So, why am I still on the computer and not reading?
What did you get in your mailbox this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment