Monday, October 25, 2010

In My Mailbox - Christinabean October 25th

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren in which bloggers post about the books they have received for the week.  Books may be won, taken out from the library or bought from a store.
Tweet, tweet, tweet....umm...can you hear that?  It's the sound of an empty mailbox.  Nada.  Zip.  Nothing was in my mailbox this week.  That is, unless you count bills.  And they're no fun to blog about.  I was such a good girl that I didn't even purchase anything last week while I was away.  However, I did snag something a couple weeks ago from the store -


Now both Curlypow and I each have copies.  I imagine the girls at the library are jumping for joy because we will be off the holds list....until I catch up on my currnt TBR pile, I think I need to slow down a bit.  What's in your mailbox this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment