Monday, November 29, 2010

In My Mailbox - Nov. 29th

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren in which bloggers post about the books they have received for the week. Books may be won, taken out from the library or bought from a store.


This is my selection this week from the library:




Published: Sept. 2010
Publisher: Simon and Schuster

It's taken until now for me to get this title from the library. I'm really looking forward to reading it. Zombies - what fun!















Published: Nov. 2010
Publisher: Putnum Juvenile
Princesses and Pegusus's( or is it Pegusii). Could be a great combination1







Published: Sept. 2009
Publisher: Simon Pulse
I had an interesting chat with author Amanda Marrone about the cover of this book. I'll tell you about it when I do the review.



I also picked up Dust City by Richard Paul Weston and Give up the Ghost by Megan Crewe, at Darklit Fest on Saturday. See my post HERE. Now if I could just find the time to read some of these great books, I'd be really happy.

Christinabean here. Nice haul Curlypow! I only have a few to add to this post.

First of all, I was lucky enough to win a signed copy of The Candidates by Inara Scott. I follow her on Twitter and she had a spontaneous contest. I love Twitter sometimes...second up in the mailbox was Volume 1 of The Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine and a cool vampire bookmark. Volume one includes Glass Houses and The Dead Girls' Dance. I won this from a Halloween giveaway contest run by That's Swell! Thanks Julie!


What's in your mailbox this week?

2 comments:

  1. Cool! I want to read Morganville Vampires. And so cool that you got Pegasus.

    ReplyDelete