Thursday, September 8, 2011

Ramblings for September 8th

I'm not sure if anyone is even aware that I have not been posting for the last few days, but I thought you might like to see why:


That's my lovely daughter Ellie and her new husband Nathan.  Isn't she gorgeous?  The one groomsman that you can see is my son, who was best man, and the wedding was on Sunday.  I still have a house full of guests, so I hope you'll forgive me if I miss a few posts.  I haven't picked up a book in about 8 days - actually I think I'm going through withdrawal.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! She is beautiful! I can feel for you -- my daughter is getting married next May -- I don't think blogging will be my top priority around that time... Enjoy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous and you have, obviously, been very busy. Congrats on your new son.

    ReplyDelete