Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday - The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine,  that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating or books that are in our TBR pile.  This week’s “can’t-wait-to-read” selection is


Summary (by Goodreads)
Mara Dyer doesn't think life can get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there.
It can.
She believes there must be more to the accident she can't remember that killed her friends and left her mysteriously unharmed.
There is.
She doesn't believe that after everything she's been through, she can fall in love.
She's wrong.

We were lucky enough to receive a copy of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer from Simon and Schuster Canada.  Keep your eyes peeled for a review shortly!





2 comments:

  1. I'm so looking forward to reading this one! It got so much buzz that I'm super curious about it. Great pick! I'm looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I;m hoping Christinabean will take pity on me and lend me the copy we got. Like you Karen, I'm really curious about it.
    Curlypow

    ReplyDelete