Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday - Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver

 Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating or books that are in our TBR pile. This week’s “can’t-wait-to-read” selection is -


Pandemonium is book #2 in the Delirium series.  I have Delirium in my TBR bookpile and I LOVED Before I Fall.  I had the opportunity to communicate with Lauren just after I read Before I Fall.  She is such a wonderful author, a real credit to her craft.  I'll be reading this title shortly just as soon as I catch up my pile!


Due to the changes with Google Follower, we are now asking all new, and returning, followers to use Linky Follower in the right hand column of our page. Google Follower Connect will be discontinued at the end of February. Thanks

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to read Pandemonium! I'm sure it will be just as great as Delirium was!

    ReplyDelete