Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Gleek Update


I was a late bloomer when it came to jumping on the Glee train.  I'm not sure when it started but a few months ago I was watching Glee music performances on YouTube.  My daughter is 3 and she loves to sing top 40 songs.  I like the Glee versions because usually they are less raunchy than the originals.  Now we watch them online regularly and she likes to dance to her favorite tunes (Rumor has it is our fav).

So I have to be honest and say that I've fallen behind on my Glee watching so I pulled a 5 episode marathon to catch up.  I'm so sad that its over and I have to admit, it just won't be the same without Season 3's seniors.  What do you think?

These were the funniest moments

Darren Criss without hairgel


A character switcheroo (Matthew Morrison and Jane Lynch were the most hilarious)



And of course, I chose my favorite songs from the past few episodes...




This made me laugh so hard I almost fell off my bed....



I guess this seems like the most appropriate video to end with...I'll miss you seniors. Glee won't be the same without you (but my daughter and I will be watching your youtube videos and dancing to your songs after its all over...)


2 comments:

  1. I laughed like a lunatic at Kurt's dad dancing to Single Ladies - that was just GENIUS!!!
    I'll miss the seniors too, won't be the same without them, but am hopeful as to what the new series will bring.

    Character switch round was fab too - thought Puck suited longer hair. :D I spent days singing 'What Makes You BEautiful' after seeing that too, they did such a great job.

    Ok, now my Glee obsession is coming out, I'll go before I start breaking down every episode. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the teacher switch was laugh out loud funny. I heard they were dying to do that one!! I have to admit that I saw the video first on YouTube and thought - WTH?? Have the writers lost their marbles??

    ReplyDelete