Thursday, August 29, 2013

Our Apologies and Some Great News.

Some of our regular followers may have noticed that Christinabean and I have been dropping the ball lately with our posting.  Not alarmingly so - but we have managed to post daily since we started The Paperback Princesses over 2 years ago, so we are disappointed when we can't keep that up. However I'm pretty sure you'll forgive us. 

Chrissy has a lot going on right now with work, family and etc and consequently has only about 30 mins of reading time per day.  It's very hard to keep up with reviews when you can only read on the train to work, as I'm sure you'll agree. Check out her post here for an explanation.

My excuse is this, a new addition to the family - my first grandchild, Mason.

 
 
He was born July 30th, and has completely taken over our (my) lives, as I'm sure you can understand.  I realise that he's my grandchild, not my own child, but I am lucky enough to live very close to my daughter and I have been spending several nights with her when she's on her own - my son-in-law is a firefighter who works 24 hour shifts - and consequently I am suffering from lack of sleep.  Which translates into lack of reading time.  But look at that little face - can you blame me?  He's four weeks old in the picture and just about the best thing since sliced bread :)
 
Anyway, Christinabean and I will continue to post as we are able, but hope you'll forgive us if there aren't quite so many reviews for a little while.  Have a great holiday weekend everyone.


PS.  You have no idea how much I had to restrain myself and put in just one picture :)

3 comments: