Monday, January 12, 2015

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking the Shelves allows us to share the books we have added to our collections - physical, virtual, borrowed, bought or received

This week I got: 


So I watched The Maze Runner over the weekend and had forgotten what a GREAT series this was.  I felt that they actually did a pretty good job of bring the book to life (your thoughts?).  The creatures in the maze were not quite how I had imagined them to be but it was still a great interpretation.   I had previously read Book #2 but now watching the movie has re-newed my interest in the series so I snagged #3 from the library this weekend. What's on your shelf?
- Christinbean

1 comment:

  1. I loved the first two books in the Maze Runner series, and I also thought they did a pretty good job with the movie. The creatures weren't quite how I'd picture them either, but that's how it is. Book #3 wasn't one of my favorites in the series, but you probably need to read them all if you're like me about series.
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete